What choices are you (not) making?
We make many choices on a daily basis. And some choices we never make. Because they may be immensely consequential. That makes choosing hard. There’s a lot at stake.
In my new playbook, you’ll find 10 cues to make better choices. Choices that drive success and significance at work and in life.
Growth. Trust. Income.
When I dig deeper with my clients, it always boils down to one of those three. More of it and better. For themselves, their teams, their businesses.
I help leaders and entrepreneurs realize more and better. Starting with who they are and what they want. Schedule a free 30-minute conversation now to learn more.Schedule your free 30 minute conversation
Coach of Entrepreneurs and Leaders
Better Starts with Who
TEDx Wassenaar, September 10th, 2020
We live in a world full of disruption and change. A world that makes it easy to be distracted and forget about our dreams. A world where days can go by without hardly noticing.
In this TED talk, I take you on a journey through the desert of change. A desert where it’s easy to get lost if we don’t pay attention to our own reflections, values, and dreams. To make the best of our lives, we need to start with ourselves. Better starts with who.
What my clients are saying
Erikjan understands leaders and teams. He “hears” the unsaid and reads between the lines. He knows what it takes to get the best out of individuals and teams. He pushes towards high performance. His experience in operations and HR makes him a great partner.
Desire JansenBuilding Materials Europe
My collaboration with Erikjan has been great. I especially appreciated his ability to listen and then suggest simple and practical solutions.
Erikjan leveraged the learning from his rich career without sounding patronizing.
Michal VajskebrSpenglerFox Group
When I look back at my cooperation with Erik, it always brings a smile to my face.
He is a natural leader who inspired me every time we met. He always knows the right question to ask. Our meetings were effective and enjoyable at the same time.
Eva CyprováZatisi Group
Read my blog
- Discover the new meaning of “get a room!”Clubhouse has a low entry threshold. You have immediate access to like-minded people who are interested in the topic. When you believe a connection is worthwhile, you start following the person.
- Why every single decision you make countsWe’re not always aware of is that every decision we make has consequences. Sooner or later. Each decision we make on a daily basis either adds value to our day or takes value away from our day.
- I forgot myself a little“I wanted my team, my coaches, my parents, my friends, my girlfriend to be happy with what I was doing. Over time that pressure started to wear on me. I started to realize that I was always out there to please everyone else but myself,”
- Last chance or you’re firedWhen we boil down what we give and like to get, in business and life, it’s all about the perceived value we deliver and receive.
- Start with the end in mindTired of the endless stream of emails telling you how to set your goals for your best year ever? Here’s an alternative solution.
- Drip. Drip. Drip.Execution is what separates the dreamers from those who accomplish their dreams. Day by day. Drip by drip.