What choices are you (not) making?
We make many choices on a daily basis. And some choices we never make. Because they may be immensely consequential. That makes choosing hard. There’s a lot at stake.
In my new playbook, you’ll find 10 cues to make better choices. Choices that drive success and significance at work and in life.
Growth. Trust. Income.
When I dig deeper with my clients, it always boils down to one of those three. More of it and better. For themselves, their teams, their businesses.
I help leaders and entrepreneurs realize more and better. Starting with who they are and what they want. Schedule a free 30-minute conversation now to learn more.Schedule your free 30 minute conversation
Coach of Entrepreneurs and Leaders
Better Starts with Who
TEDx Wassenaar, September 10th, 2020
We live in a world full of disruption and change. A world that makes it easy to be distracted and forget about our dreams. A world where days can go by without hardly noticing.
In this TED talk, I take you on a journey through the desert of change. A desert where it’s easy to get lost if we don’t pay attention to our own reflections, values, and dreams. To make the best of our lives, we need to start with ourselves. Better starts with who.
What my clients are saying
Erikjan understands leaders and teams. He “hears” the unsaid and reads between the lines. He knows what it takes to get the best out of individuals and teams. He pushes towards high performance. His experience in operations and HR makes him a great partner.
Desire JansenBuilding Materials Europe
My collaboration with Erikjan has been great. I especially appreciated his ability to listen and then suggest simple and practical solutions.
Erikjan leveraged the learning from his rich career without sounding patronizing.
Michal VajskebrSpenglerFox Group
When I look back at my cooperation with Erik, it always brings a smile to my face.
He is a natural leader who inspired me every time we met. He always knows the right question to ask. Our meetings were effective and enjoyable at the same time.
Eva CyprováZatisi Group
Read my blog
- Don’t shoot the messengerWhen we build the teams and the businesses we’re building, we like to surround ourselves more with people like us than people unlike us.
- How I learned to enjoy being in the momentOn days that I don’t make the time to meditate, it’s like something is missing.
- Before you DO, BE firstWe haven’t even begun to understand the impact of our ‘always ON and always connected’ society on our future health.
- The best teams don’t always win. Aligned teams do.It’s ok to disagree behind closed doors, as long as you demonstrate alignment when dealing with the public, customers, or any stakeholders you impact with your work.
- Discover the number one driver of team performanceOne of Google’s most extensive research projects on workplace culture, called Project Aristotle, found that the number one driver of team performance is psychological safety.
- Are you making a difference for yourself?Understand the three distinctive factors that drive and motivate us: purpose, autonomy, and mastery.