What choices are you (not) making?
We make many choices on a daily basis. And some choices we never make. Because they may be immensely consequential. That makes choosing hard. There’s a lot at stake.
In my new playbook, you’ll find 10 cues to make better choices. Choices that drive success and significance at work and in life.
Growth. Trust. Income.
When I dig deeper with my clients, it always boils down to one of those three. More of it and better. For themselves, their teams, their businesses.
I help leaders and entrepreneurs realize more and better. Starting with who they are and what they want. Schedule a free 30-minute conversation now to learn more.Schedule your free 30 minute conversation
Coach of Entrepreneurs and Leaders
Better Starts with Who
TEDx Wassenaar, September 10th, 2020
We live in a world full of disruption and change. A world that makes it easy to be distracted and forget about our dreams. A world where days can go by without hardly noticing.
In this TED talk, I take you on a journey through the desert of change. A desert where it’s easy to get lost if we don’t pay attention to our own reflections, values, and dreams. To make the best of our lives, we need to start with ourselves. Better starts with who.
What my clients are saying
Erikjan understands leaders and teams. He “hears” the unsaid and reads between the lines. He knows what it takes to get the best out of individuals and teams. He pushes towards high performance. His experience in operations and HR makes him a great partner.
Desire JansenBuilding Materials Europe
My collaboration with Erikjan has been great. I especially appreciated his ability to listen and then suggest simple and practical solutions.
Erikjan leveraged the learning from his rich career without sounding patronizing.
Michal VajskebrSpenglerFox Group
When I look back at my cooperation with Erik, it always brings a smile to my face.
He is a natural leader who inspired me every time we met. He always knows the right question to ask. Our meetings were effective and enjoyable at the same time.
Eva CyprováZatisi Group
Read my blog
- Discover the number one driver of team performanceOne of Google’s most extensive research projects on workplace culture, called Project Aristotle, found that the number one driver of team performance is psychological safety.
- Are you making a difference for yourself?Understand the three distinctive factors that drive and motivate us: purpose, autonomy, and mastery.
- People see right through you!You can smell fear, inauthenticity, stress, engagement, performance, focus, fun, care, passion, purpose, honesty, lies, ego, arrogance, humility, shame; you name it.
- Are you coachable? For real?Athletes realize the hard way there’s always space for improvement, which is why nearly every athlete works with a coach.
- Discover the new meaning of “get a room!”Clubhouse has a low entry threshold. You have immediate access to like-minded people who are interested in the topic. When you believe a connection is worthwhile, you start following the person.
- Why every single decision you make countsWe’re not always aware of is that every decision we make has consequences. Sooner or later. Each decision we make on a daily basis either adds value to our day or takes value away from our day.