Are you fit for growth?
We make many choices daily. And some choices we never make. Because they may be immensely consequential. That makes choosing hard. There’s a lot at stake.
Growing yourself, your team, and your business is such a choice. A deliberate choice that’s easier and better made when you’re fit. Fit in every way.
Self-aware, pro-active, flexible, aligned, vulnerable, intentional, risk-taking, ambitious, listening, curious, creative, entrepreneurial, dynamic, learning, future proof.
In my playbook, you’ll find 10 cues that help you become fit. 10 cues that help create the growth that leads to success and significance.
Change. Performance. Trust.
When I dig deeper with my clients, it always boils down to one of those three. More of it and better. For themselves, their teams, their businesses.
I help leaders and entrepreneurs realize more and better. By becoming fit for the growth they are looking for. Starting with who they are and what they want. Schedule a free 30-minute conversation now to learn more.Schedule your free 30 minute conversation
Coach of Entrepreneurs and Leaders
Better Starts with Who
TEDx Wassenaar, September 10th, 2020
We live in a world full of disruption and change. A world that makes it easy to be distracted and forget about our dreams. A world where days can go by without hardly noticing.
In this TED talk, I take you on a journey through the desert of change. A desert where it’s easy to get lost if we don’t pay attention to our own reflections, values, and dreams. To make the best of our lives, we need to start with ourselves. Better starts with who.
What my clients are saying
Erikjan understands leaders and teams. He “hears” the unsaid and reads between the lines. He knows what it takes to get the best out of individuals and teams. He pushes towards high performance. His experience in operations and HR makes him a great partner.
Desire JansenBuilding Materials Europe
My collaboration with Erikjan has been great. I especially appreciated his ability to listen and then suggest simple and practical solutions.
Erikjan leveraged the learning from his rich career without sounding patronizing.
Michal VajskebrSpenglerFox Group
When I look back at my cooperation with Erik, it always brings a smile to my face.
He is a natural leader who inspired me every time we met. He always knows the right question to ask. Our meetings were effective and enjoyable at the same time.
Eva CyprováZatisi Group
Read my blog
- Listen carefully! Don’t respond!How I decided that nobody would tell me who I needed to be, what I needed to do, and where I needed to go as an order.
- You’re not a treeLife is about taking ownership of your destiny and having the discipline to do what needs to be done to feel successful in life (and work).
- Sense of urgencySense or no sense of urgency is a heavily inflated and overused term. It’s used so often and has lost its dramatic power.
- ObsessedAll great companies have one thing in common. They know who they are, they know what they want, and they understand why they do it.
- Awareness is clarityClarity comes from opening your eyes, ears, and mind. And doing something with what you experience.
- Let’s talk about work a little (more)Work from home is a case-by-case conversation. So, team leads, step up and take your ownership. You know what you want and need, and you know what your people want and need.