Are you fit for growth?
We make many choices daily. And some choices we never make. Because they may be immensely consequential. That makes choosing hard. There’s a lot at stake.
Growing yourself, your team, and your business is such a choice. A deliberate choice that’s easier and better made when you’re fit. Fit in every way.
Self-aware, pro-active, flexible, aligned, vulnerable, intentional, risk-taking, ambitious, listening, curious, creative, entrepreneurial, dynamic, learning, future proof.
In my playbook, you’ll find 10 cues that help you become fit. 10 cues that help create the growth that leads to success and significance.
Change. Performance. Trust.
When I dig deeper with my clients, it always boils down to one of those three. More of it and better. For themselves, their teams, their businesses.
I help leaders and entrepreneurs realize more and better. By becoming fit for the growth they are looking for. Starting with who they are and what they want. Schedule a free 30-minute conversation now to learn more.Schedule your free 30 minute conversation
Coach of Entrepreneurs and Leaders
Better Starts with Who
TEDx Wassenaar, September 10th, 2020
We live in a world full of disruption and change. A world that makes it easy to be distracted and forget about our dreams. A world where days can go by without hardly noticing.
In this TED talk, I take you on a journey through the desert of change. A desert where it’s easy to get lost if we don’t pay attention to our own reflections, values, and dreams. To make the best of our lives, we need to start with ourselves. Better starts with who.
What my clients are saying
Erikjan understands leaders and teams. He “hears” the unsaid and reads between the lines. He knows what it takes to get the best out of individuals and teams. He pushes towards high performance. His experience in operations and HR makes him a great partner.
Desire JansenBuilding Materials Europe
My collaboration with Erikjan has been great. I especially appreciated his ability to listen and then suggest simple and practical solutions.
Erikjan leveraged the learning from his rich career without sounding patronizing.
Michal VajskebrSpenglerFox Group
When I look back at my cooperation with Erik, it always brings a smile to my face.
He is a natural leader who inspired me every time we met. He always knows the right question to ask. Our meetings were effective and enjoyable at the same time.
Eva CyprováZatisi Group
Read my blog
- Why would you like people to think for themselves?Before we act and do, we have to think first. Because what you do is who you are. That’s how this world works. You need time to think. And so do your people.
- Why are you doing what you’re doing?You will be the best possible version of yourself and an authentic and inspiring leader when you have set your purpose right for yourself.
- Whose life is it?Why design thinking matters in life and work.
- Why better starts with whoBetter business needs the right people with the right vision and the right values. People who know who they are and know that better starts with them.
- Grow in ConcertIs your business growing, and are your teams growing in concert? Are your purpose and strategy clear? Are trust and alignment at the best possible levels?
- The Great Pause. How to reinvent yourself.Pausing means you find a way to reinvent yourself and figure out a future that maximizes your chances of success in a wild and fast-changing world.