Better self. Better team. Better business.
Discover how you can grow yourself, your team, and your business. If you’re interested in growing again, willing to take ownership of your ambition, and understand that there are no shortcuts, let me help you.
Better Starts with Who
TEDx Wassenaar, September 10th, 2020
We live in a world full of disruption and change. A world that makes it easy to be distracted and forget about our dreams. A world where days can go by without hardly noticing. In this TED talk, I take you on a journey through the desert of change. A desert where it’s easy to get lost if we don’t pay attention to our own reflections, values, and dreams. To make the best of our lives, we need to start with ourselves. Better starts with who.
What my clients are saying
Erikjan understands leaders and teams. He “hears” the unsaid and reads between the lines. He knows what it takes to get the best out of individuals and teams. He pushes towards high performance. His experience in operations and HR makes him a great partner.
Desire JansenBuilding Materials Europe
My collaboration with Erikjan has been great. I especially appreciated his ability to listen and then suggest simple and practical solutions.
Erikjan leveraged the learning from his rich career without sounding patronizing.
Michal VajskebrSpenglerFox Group
When I look back at my cooperation with Erik, it always brings a smile to my face.
He is a natural leader who inspired me every time we met. He always knows the right question to ask. Our meetings were effective and enjoyable at the same time.
Eva CyprováZatisi Group
Read my blog
I write about work and life on a daily basis and publish weekly on my site and through my newsletter. Get my stories, insights, and links to stuff I read and learn from sent to your inbox every Tuesday and receive my “Better Starts with Who” challenge.
- Start with the end in mindTired of the endless stream of emails telling you how to set your goals for your best year ever? Here’s an alternative solution.
- Drip. Drip. Drip.Execution is what separates the dreamers from those who accomplish their dreams. Day by day. Drip by drip.
- How not to be a fitness touristWhy good intentions and shree willpower are not enough to create sustainable transformation
- Be happy with less. You’ll get more.What a lone Xmas tree on an Old Town Square can teach us about overcoming adversity and planning for the future.
- That’s JUST the way we do things around hereWhen you go out of your comfort zone, you learn. When you learn, you grow. When you grow, you make life better for yourself.
- Bird PoliticsWhen a business or a team is truly aligned about its goals and how to execute these goals, its performance comes across as seamless to the outsider.